Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My life is getting wild...

I am so sorry I have been so behind on blogging....but this is why: LSU DAY AT THE CAPITOL IS TOMORROW! Get excited! There will be fun and interactive displays and demonstrations in the Rotunda from 10:00am until 3:00pm. At noon, join us on the steps of the Capitol for a CELEBRATION with the LSU Tiger Band, Golden Girls, LSU Cheerleaders, Mike the Tiger, Miss LSU-USA and LSU Athletic Coaches! All will be available for photos ops after! There will even be LSU Dairy Store Ice Cream being passed out to those in attendance!


On Friday, April 30th, get excited about Spring Greening Day on Campus! From 10:30 am-4:30 pm you can help us make LSU even more beautiful! This campus beautification project is going to allow volunteers to help plant flowers and plants across campus! This first ever event should prove to be fun! Volunteer here!


Lastly, Chris and I were in the need for a quick lunch the other day and we were both on campus. We discovered that the Veggie Fried Rice at Chinese Combo King is AWESOME and very, very worth the price! They have a lot of veggie options and even some tofu entrees that look amazing! I definitely think you should check it out!


I hope you all are doing well and I promise I'll start cooking soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment