Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Card Display

Chris and I are blessed with really creative friends and family...so there was no surprise when we started receiving some of the most adorable Holiday cards around. I've been putting my creative juices to the test trying to come up with an impressive yet simple way to display these little pieces of art work with no luck. Until, I was flipping through an All You magazine and stumble across the solution!

Holiday Card Display

You do not have to be crafty for this project! All you need is a tension rod to fit your window of choice, paint, decorative ribbons and clothespins. Now, before you fuss me, I know spray paint is not the most eco-chic way to tackle this project...but it is the fastest so I apologize for my lapse in judgement!


First, paint your tension rod and clothespins the color of your choice. Once dry, place in your window and drape with your ribbons, securing with the clothespins. Lastly, hang your cards with the clothespins. VOILA...easy and fun Holiday Card display!


How are you displaying your cards from loved ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment