Thursday, August 11, 2011

A little bit of this...A little bit of that

It has been a crazy couple of weeks and I haven't been able to sit at a computer long enough to post ANYTHING. So sad...

Let's see...what have you missed?

Well, Lily's two month "birthday" has come and gone...


We have a growing girl on our hands!



She enjoys supervised playtime by Oliver...


and Mr. Kitty!




Lily started daycare last week in the Strawberry Classroom! It was such a sad day for me, but she took to her teacher so well, I couldn't help but be excited for her!
(Yes, the fact that she in the the Strawberry Classroom and she wore a Strawberry Onesie on the first day was on purpose!)

The sad thing about this picture (in addition to me looking like a homeless person) is the fact that I had no idea Lily had drooled on my arm until after I posted the picture on Facebook and a couple of my friends pointed it out! Gotta love Mommyhood!


Lastly, I'm obsessed with Pinterest. Follow me: http://pinterest.com/blissbyrachel/


No comments:

Post a Comment