Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Anniversary Date Night




What a fabulous night we had! Chris and I celebrated our two-year anniversary with a fun lunch at MJ's Cafe (review here), happy hour at Kona Grill and then topped it off with a movie night. Yep, we are kinda lame...but whatever, we had a blast!

We had not been to the movies since the last Harry Potter (cue the gasps!) so this was a huge feat for us. I'm a bit of a comic book nerd, so my movie choice was The Avengers ...and a good one it was! We loved it! My favorite scene was the schwarma scene after the credits...hilarious!

I haven't been to a happy hour in quite some time so we really enjoyed it. Hats off to Kona Grill on establishing a pretty fantastic happy hour scene. The limited menu was actually impressive with more than one vegetarian option...kudos! I sipped on a margarita and we chowed down on the margherita flatbread...outstanding. It was garlic, parmesan, tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and a balsamic reduction...tasty, tasty, tasty.

The weather was pretty perfect so we enjoyed the patio and then walked over to the theatre. That's one of the reasons I love Perkins Rowe so much...you can park once and leisurely walk around to enjoy food, shopping and a movie. Ok, commerical over!

Anyway, it was a fabulous night celebrating two really memorable years...can't wait to see what year three has in store!

Oh and sorry the pictures are so horrible! I was just so excited to be out in public...

No comments:

Post a Comment