Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hey Fatty Meal!



Let me preface by saying a dear and beautiful friend of mine recently got engaged and I am beyond excited to stand up with her on her wedding day as she marries the man of her dreams...but after hearing the names of the bridesmaids...mama has to get serious about slimming it down!

So, say hello to my last "fatty meal"! Burger King is one of the few fast food restaurants that we can drop by when time constraints...ok, laziness... get the best of me. Their veggie burger isn't a key item on the menu, but if you search...you'll find it. I pair that bad boy with a monster size coke and some onion rings with zesty sauce and the fat kid inside me is a happy camper. The responsible, food loving, caring parent however...is ashamed.

Alright, in all honestly, this probably isn't my "last" fatty meal before the spring...but I am going to make a conscious effort to steer clear! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this site. This is such a Great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information.
    Corporate Bars

    ReplyDelete