Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Hard Decision...

As you have noticed, I'm just about the worst blogger EVER lately. The hustle and bustle of life has just been overwhelming lately...with the transitions at my job, to transitions in my personal life and great growth in my event planning business...life is just a "little" crazy.

So, a hard decision was made...

I have been (poorly) operating two blogs, The Leafy Green and Bliss Events by Rachel. This blog has obviously been more about my personal life and our lifestyle while my Bliss Blog is mainly geared toward weddings and events. Well, after much thought, I've decided to consolidate the blogs and continue with only posting to my Bliss Events by Rachel blog.

I have loved The Leafy Green and have so appreciated all the support! I hope that you will continue to read about our tasty recipes, fun DIY projects and silly life "happenings"...tossed in with some wedding and event fun at www.blisseventsbyrachel.blogspot.com.

Again, thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment