Friday, February 12, 2010

Sweet treats!

I just started a new ministry at my church where once a month I bring baked goodies for the college kiddos to enjoy while studying. Sounds easy, right? Well, I have never made vegan treats before...and I really stink at baking! Lucky for me, a friend of mine passed along this awesome box of cake mix...

So the easy-baking continued! All I needed to add was vegetable oil and water!
The rest was history...peanut free, egg free, nut free and dairy free history!



I was nervous about the taste...but after lickin' the spoon the sweet tasing batter convinced me otherwise!



Look how tasty the final product looks:



Ok..they look a little messy...completely my fault! They tasted amazing and I can't wait to try other mixes!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I made some really easy brownies last week - see my blog for the recipe. Also, if you haven't tried Coconut Bliss yet, you should!

    ReplyDelete