Saturday, March 20, 2010

Stylin' Out with TOMS!

So I recently purchased a pair of the red classic TOMS. At first I was really apprehensive about the purchase because they didn't seem like the most functional or most attractive pair of shoes....how wrong was I! I now adore them and wear them whenever I can!

To make the purchase more amazing, for each pair of TOMS purchased, a pair is given to a child in need. One for One! What an awesome way to put your purchasing power to good!

Word on the street is that TOMS is coming out with a stylish wedge. I saw a pic in my recent Real Simple Magazine and have already signed up for an alert when they become available for purchase! Can't wait!

Lastly, On April 8th, TOMS is sponsoring "One Day Without Shoes" to highlight the importance of their cause!

What a cool company!


1 comment:

  1. I also adore Toms... what a great, inspirational company! :)

    ReplyDelete