Monday, November 15, 2010

I can explain, I promise!

It has been a VERY long time since I have had the opportunity to blog, but I can explain, I promise!

I won't blame it on the craziness of football season or the general hustle and bustle of the Fall because there is another reason for my lazy blogging...


Yes, we are expecting and couldn't be more excited! This picture is a little old, I'm currently 15 weeks and our due date is May 13, 2011. We saw the doctor last week and everything looks healthy.  We even got to record the heart beat on our phones so anytime I'm feeling a little nasty, I just listen to that little beat and I'm instantly on cloud nine!

I'm really looking forward to blogging about my journey of growing a "green" baby! Stay tuned for the updates on challenges, tips/tricks and just plain joys of pregnancy. AND, if you have any advice, please share!

Now that I can eat things aside from bread...I can't wait to tell you all about the new recipes and restaurants Chris and I have been trying...not to mention the new eco-friendly make-up line I discovered...or pictures from our October trips...or an update on our DIY home renovations...oh my goodness, so much to catch you up on! STAY TUNED!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm so excited for you and Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congratulations!! I've known for a little while because your mother told my mother {you know how they like to gossip}, but I didn't want to say anything until you announced it! I'm so, so happy for you guys! I want to hear all the details..how you're feeling, names, etc! You're going to be a wonderful mother! Our babies will be only months apart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, so glad the secret is out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! We are so excited! Hopefully, we will find out gender at our mid-December appointment...and then things will really get crazy! We are so ready to start decorating! =)

    ReplyDelete