Monday, July 2, 2012

My Summer To-Do List


I know...summer is half way done and I'm just now talking about my to-do list. To put it nicely...life is a little crazy right now!

Anywho...the Henry's have a lot going on right now so our summer to-do list is a MUST to-do list!

Enjoy...

1. Get our house ready....this is top of our must-do list because we are in the very early stages of wanting to sell our home. This will NOT be easy for me...this is the home where Chris proposed, where we started our family and have had so many fun memories made...BUT, we are quickly outgrowing our fun little three-bedroom house...so it's time to move on. We are starting by removing a lot of our personal items and making the space more generic. Thankfully, there isn't a ton of projects that we need to tackle...but we are going to do as much as we can, while we can!

2. Have some date nights...we are so horrible about this! Now that Lily is at that awesome fun stage, we hardly ever carve out time for just to two of us...but that's one of our goals this summer! I'm not sure what we are going to cook up...but it will most definitely involve good food...so I'll make sure to share!

3. Read a book...again, so sad...I haven't read a book for pure enjoyment in ages.

4. Have some family fun...now that we have a few weekends that are free, I want to fill them with fun family time! Lily is running around loving life...which is just a blast! So I want to start filling her scrapbook with fun memories!

5. Get in gear...both Chris and I have established some hard core fitness goals recently. Unfortunately, they are on two separate ends of the spectrum. I, of course, am still wanting to lose some weight but Chris needs to gain it. So, as challenging as this sounds, we are going to make it work without cooking two separate meals every day! We can do this! He has been grooving for a couple of weeks now but I'm kicking it up a notch this week! I found this 7-day cleansing diet (thank you Pinterest) that I started today...more on that later!



So this is just a glimpse into what I would like the rest of our summer to look like. We have a lot going on...but I'm hoping to enjoy it a bit too!

What are your summer plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment