Friday, February 11, 2011

Bathroom Inspiration

Remodeling the bathroom is super exciting! The contractors were hard at work when we left this morning. Today they are just tearing up the bathroom but I'll still post progress pictures, don't worry!

The only thing I'm really worried about is our poor animals. The puppy is gated in one room, Lola is under the bed in another room and Mr. Kitty is locked in the other bathroom...poor things!

Anyway...Chris is dying for a blue room and since he has let me paint every other room in our home a shade of green...this one goes to him! We are going with a color scheme of ocean blue, dark brown, bright white with brushed silver accents. I love how crisp and clean these colors look together...which will be perfect for our small hall bathroom!

I've put together this inspiration board to help us and the professionals design our dream bath!


Real simple!

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration board! Look great! Must be so exciting! Keep us posted on the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving it already. We have our own kitchen remodeling nyc project going on. I took inspiration from the colors we liked.

    ReplyDelete