Thursday, May 6, 2010

Only 23 days...



until the big Smith/Henry wedding soiree! I am beyond excited...especially since all of the big wedding plans were made months ago and I get to spend the next 23 DAYS doing and finding little creative extras! Here is a little sneak peak of my ETSY shopping spree yesterday:



adorable cocktail stirrers that will have "Drink Me" on one side and 5.29.2010 on the other. The ribbons will match the color theme so aubergine, black, clover green and bright blue! AND they are made of bamboo!
So exciting!



How fun is this idea! I can't wait to have a picture like this:



This is just a taste! I'm working on a random project right now that includes LOTS of painting and  a little recycling...I'll post pictures soon!

4 comments:

  1. ooohh, i love the hanger idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drink Me! Like Alice & Wonderland!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I didn't know if anyone would notice that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I'm so excited for you! I'm a little late on this post, but I can't wait to see everything at the wedding!;)

    ReplyDelete