Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Chinese Combo King

When in the mood for a quick lunch, I'm limited to what is close to campus...which isn't necessarily a bad thing! Chinese Combo King is a staple for us because it is quick, the portions are HUGE, great vegetarian options and you can call it in for pick up!


I adore their veggie fried rice and get it EVERY time. Yep...creature of habit! It is full of goodness...carrots, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, onions and more! There is egg...so just beware!



Chris ventured off the fried rice path and got the Spicy Eggplant. A little too spicy for my taste, but still good! It came with rice and an eggroll. We couldn't tell if the eggroll had pork in it...to questionable to call...so we didn't eat it to be safe.

Now, the great thing about Chinese Combo King is the portion size. I eat until I'm full at lunch, take it home and have it for dinner that night. PLENTY! I will say, the fried rice only gets better but the Spicy Eggplant...not so much!

I think the prices are spot on. You really get tons of food for your buck! We have never actually enjoyed our food in the restaurant, so I can't speak on the atmosphere. We love calling it in and picking up the take out!

Chinese Combo King on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment