Saturday, February 25, 2012

Henry Homebrewing {Part 1}

Well, Chris finally cracked open his Christmas present...a homebrewing kit. I know, I know...what was I thinking? But, after watching {and documenting} the process today, I have to say that I'm pretty intrigued.

Check out Chris brewing his first dry stout...



{Getting his Pandora Station just right}





{Drinkin' a brew while he brewed}








Now, it's doing it's thing in a dark and cool part of our home for the next week.

Being a beer girl myself, I'm excited to see what happens next!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! A friend and I brewed a dry Irish Stout yesterday as well... gotta get ready for St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. That is an awesome gift.
    2. I was most excited to see the beanie on his head:)

    ReplyDelete