Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Project Update and Chandelier Fun!

Well, I want you all to know that I haven't given up on the 31 Day to an Organized Home Challenge. We are still working on our entry way and the hold up, is well, embarrassing! I found this fabulous picture of an entry way must have on Pinterest (where else) and I am searching for the perfect piece to re-purpose into something similar. It's taking a little longer to find that I expected...but I've been scouring Craigslist and hope to hit up some local garage sales this weekend. Fingers crossed, I'll be sharing photos of our new entry way soon!

Now, on to a finished project...

I just love the fun pop of color that a fabulously painted chandelier can bring...so I searched and searched and searched for the perfect chandelier to re-purpose for my dining room. Thank you Craigslist! I'm loving our dining room...but having this new chandelier makes me want to re-paint the walls and finally get around to painting that furniture...one day at a time! Anyway, check it out:



To complete this project, I simply took the ol' traditional gold chandelier and coated it with a primer. Once that was dry, I did several coats of my turquoise paint and voila...done! This was super simple and I love the way it turned out!

Now...on to the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment