Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions for the New Year

Although 2010 was a very exciting year, 2011 is looking to be even more memorable. With Baby Henry on the way...who wouldn't be looking forward to this new year! Here are my resolutions for 2011/to-do list for the Spring:

1. Get the house ready for Baby Henry's May arrival. Ready or not, she'll be here in May so we have 5 months to get everything settled and ready! We need to start/finish her nursery and get the rest of the house projects up-to-date because once she arrives, I have a feeling house projects are going to go down on our priority list!

2. Wake up earlier.

3. Cook more. With my sensitive sense of smell and general ugh-ness when I get off work, Chris has taken on a majority of our cooking. Now that I'm powering through a bit easier, my goal is too cook more often and get a little more creative with it!

4. Eat Breakfast. Eating a piece of toast while running out of the door no longer counts!

5. Go to church more.

6. Walk Ollie more often. Poor little guy deserves it...plus, the added exercise wouldn't kill me!

7. Keep a cleaner house.  The hustle and bustle leaves our house a bit cluttered so I want to work harder at keeping it neat and clean!

8. Date Nights! Everyone has told us how important it is to keep date nights right before and after the little one arrives, so my goal is to make sure Chris and I do just that!

9. Stay positive at work. With even more budget cuts on the horizon, I want to make sure to stay positive and to keep a good attitude.

10. Take more photos. I'm really bad about documenting our lives...so my goal is to keep a better photo collection of the new year!

There are TONS more...but this will get me started! I hope you all enjoy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment