Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fall To-Do List Evaluation

Before I get ready to set my resolutions for the New Year, I need evaluate how I did on my "to-do" list for the Fall...let's see:

1. Take a weekend trip to Phoenix! DONE! I had so much fun visiting Veronica in AZ...a trip put off way too long!


2. Finish our bedroom! Semi-Done! We still have one blank wall and the trim is in need of some paint...but we are getting there. We have started an "H" wall over our bed and we are having so much fun looking for decorative letters...if you come across any, let me know!


3. Finish our dining room! Semi-Done! We added new furniture, some decorative items and reupholstered the chairs...but the trim is still in need of some paint and I could see a new light fixture really rockin'. We shall see!

4. Start working on the hall bathroom updates! Semi-Done! We hired a professional for this job that will start in January...can't wait! In addition to the bathroom, they are tackling a project in the kitchen...turning a closet into a pantry...will keep you updated!

5. Take a weekend trip to Chicago! Done! We had so much fun...but for some reason we barely took any photos...ugh!


6. Survive football season with a smile! Done!

7. Work on the curb appeal and back yard of the house! Semi-Done! We added some flash to the front yard but haven't touched the back yet...both areas have some work left but all in time!


8. Kick some tail with my upcoming weddings! Semi-Done! I had three weddings booked for this Fall and so-far two have gone well...the last one is this Friday. As of now, I have five weddings booked for the upcoming Spring/Summer and I am so excited and can't wait to see them come to be!



9. Have a few dinner parties! NOPE! The Fall was a little busier than expected so this never got done...

10. Get happy with my physical-ness! NOPE! Chris and I decided to start a family instead! So my physical-ness improvements will have to wait until post-Baby Henry's arrival!

All in all...not bad! Now I have to start thinking of a new list for the Spring...stay tuned!

1 comment: