Monday, June 20, 2011

The Local Pizza Challenge

Maternity leave is starting to take its toll on me! I love being at home with my precious little princess...but I'd love some opportunities to take her out into the world! So...this weekend we went out for lunch (which is my next post!) and I had a thought...

I love pizza and any excuse to eat it. So, over this summer, we will be enjoying all of the local pizza joints for the...wait for it...Local Pizza Challenge!

At each venue, Chris and I will order their vegetarian pizza option, no substitutions. We will then rank the pizza and venue on taste, affordability, atmosphere and overall experience. Each venue can get up to 5 slices and the venue with the most slices at the end wins! Wins what you may ask? Well, nothing really...just the Local Pizza Challenge...which they should be pumped about...clearly!

Since we don't agree on everything, Chris is going to guest blog on this challenge! Should be interesting!

Make sure we hit all the local places but commenting with your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment