Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Eating Out..piece of cake!

Before deciding to kick our bad eating habits, Chris and I ate out...A LOT! Fast food, restaurants...basically anything that required almost NO effort on our part! Sometimes is was necessary due to travel schedules, event schedules, etc. But most of the time, it was due to laziness. We have cut eating from a window out quite a bit...but sometimes you just don't have a choice. Here are some options that we have found:

1. Taco Bell's Fresco Bean Burrito
2. Burger King's Veggie Burger (just get it without mayo and cheese)

If you have a little more time and want to sit down to eat, check these out:

1. Chelsea’s has tons of vegan options which are highlighted in their menu
2. Truly Free Bakery (Perkins) has even more vegan options

I know these four are not the only restaurants to check out, but it is what we have found so far. Share more please!

3 comments:

  1. I find that most ethnic restaurants have great vegan options. My faves in BR are Serops Cafe, Bay Leaf, Thai Pepper and Ichiban! I love me some veggie pad thai. Oh, and I recently re-discovered Izzo's - great for a quick bite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in NC and am excited that all of the places I've eaten recently I could order Vegan! (just ask for all w/ out cheese/mayo)Here are some examples:

    Great Wraps - Hummus Veggie .. YUM! Hummus warm is the best idea ever!

    Moe's - Over Achiever (tofu) or Unamious Decision (veggie)

    Kyoto Express - Vegetable roll (veggie sushi) and house salad w/ ginger dressing

    Mexican - veggie burrito & lots of salsa

    ReplyDelete