Friday, January 15, 2010

Oh no she didn't!

Let me vent for a second...

Yesterday I went to a restaurant for lunch that I was super excited about because they have tons of veggie options. I ordered a lunch bowl that was basically tofu, veggies and brown rice...right up my alley! It came with two soup options so I asked the waitress to order me the vegetarian soup. When it came, I noticed the tofu and was happy. As I took a few bites/sips of my soup, I munched down on something that felt and tasted a lot like meat. After a better look into my soup, I noticed that there was chicken in it. Awesome. When I asked the waitress about it, she said "yeah, it has chicken in it...it is vegetarian." I had to tell her that no...chicken didn't quite fit that category because it was a MEAT. Appetite be gone! I tried not to make a big deal out of it...but COME ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment