Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Friday!

Thank goodness this week is almost over! It has been a long and exhausting one! I'm really excited about this weekend because Chris and I are joining two of our dear friends for the Farmer's Market tomorrow! Sadly, I have never been able to go so I am super pumped and will take TONS of photos!


Then, I'm getting my HAIR CUT!!! YAY!!! Now that the wedding is over, I no longer have to keep pretending to grow it out...it has been a LONG time coming! I'm going to be short and sassy again and I can't wait!



After that, we have no real plans for Saturday. Can you believe it?? We are going to do some house projects and putter around! It is going to be a fabulous day, I can feel it now!

What do you have planned for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment