Wednesday, July 7, 2010

P.F. Chang's China Bistro

Chris' brother and his family were in town and were craving a night on the town and food with an Asian flare...so what better place to head than to P.F. Chang's China Bistro!

We made reservations ahead of time so there was no waiting to be seated. The restaurant was pretty full and LOUD! You are right next to your neighbors, so don't head this way if you are looking for intimate conversations with your dinner guests!

I was pretty excited to open my menu and see and entire category devoted to Vegetarian Entrees! So much to choose from...it was delightful!

Before selecting my entree, I decided to order a nice cocktail. Mojitos are my favorite so I ordered the Asian Pear Mojito and YUM, YUM, YUM!


We are big on getting appetizers, if you haven't already noticed! We decided to go with the Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps. It is wok-seared tofu, water chestnuts, with mint and lime served with cooled lettuce cups. VERY TASTY!

Chris ordered the Double Pan Fried Vegetable Noodles and I have to admit...I'm glad they serve family-size portions because that meant we were able to share! They were fabulous!


I ordered Buddha's Feast, stir-fried, which is a vegetable medley and five-spice tofu. Very tasty!

Aside from the noisy atmosphere and the borderline poor service, we had a great time! The food definitely makes up for those short-comings!


P.F. Chang's China Bistro on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I always order the Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps... but as my entree lol! It's so amazing to me how asian, middle eastern, ok... pretty much all cultures other than ours don't include much (or any) dairy and have delicious entrees w/ out meat.

    ReplyDelete