Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Yard Sale

Check another one off the list! The clock is ticketing to get my summer to-do list knocked out...but I'm staying positive. I got one step closer over the weekend when we hosted our first (and probably last) YARD SALE!





It was a fun and great experience that I think we all agreed was only worth having once. Our goal was to get rid of all the extra stuff that was cluttering up our home...and we did. Anything that wasn't sold we donated immediately so the detox was successful...and we made a little extra cash! We didnt' have any crazy early birds or hagglers...so, all in all...great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I would love to do a yard sale, but it seems like too much work for me. Good for you! Looks like you had some fun treasures up for sale. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete