Saturday, June 19, 2010

Re-Purposing Wine Bottles!

As I was doing another cleaning sweep of my closet yesterday, I noticed that my boots are suffering! They are hanging out in the back of my closet all slouched over! Well, that just can't do! So I went on the look for a way to get them standing straight again and I didn't have to look past my own kitchen!


Wine bottles are the perfect fit for your knee high stems!


Now they can be stored and ready to hit the town this Fall!

I love projects or quick fixes that incorporate reusing or re-purposing something you would typically toss out!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Another amazing use for old wine bottles, though this is a bit harder to recreate on your own.

    http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?source=family&itemId=15988

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete