Monday, June 21, 2010

Yum Sushi Yum!

After moving some furniture for us, Chris and I took our two friends out for dinner to thank them. We headed to Koi Japanese Cuisine for one of my favorite things...sushi! Koi Japanese Cuisine is located on State Street near the LSU campus.

The restaurant is actually quite small so it produces a nice, intimate atmosphere. I was excited to see that they had more than one vegetarian roll because that means I had more than one option to enjoy! I started with the miso soup and ginger-house salad. Both were delicious! The miso didn't have as many chunks of tofu or seaweed as I typically like, but it was still great. I then enjoyed the Avocado Roll and the Cucumber Roll...both, again, were delicious! Others at the table enjoyed the California Roll and Snow Crab Roll, both with great reviews. We also ordered from their Chinese Menu, which I believe to be new. It had a ton of options on it! The fried eggplant with steamed rice...right on! The sauce has a bit of a kick to it but really compliments the eggplant! I will definitely order again!

Clearly, we were starving so we all ordered tons of food! The four of us ate for under $50...so great deal! All in all...great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment