Friday, June 25, 2010

A Tasty Snack!

I'm tired of being tempted by the office candy jar! When 3:00pm hits, the hunger monster hits me hard! So, in an attempt to fight that monster in a healthy way...I decided to be pro-active and I purchased a box of Lara Bars to hide in my desk.

These tasty little treats are about 100 calories and are gluten, dairy and soy-free! They are also non-GMO, Vegan and Kosher! This box is filled with Cherry Pie, Cashew Cookie and Apple Pie. Since I missed breakfast, I enjoyed a little Apple Pie a few moments ago...and YUM!

My only complaint is that I bought the mini-bars so it was gone in two bites. Surprisingly, it curved the ol' hunger monster...but the true test will be 3:00pm! So far though, I'm a fan so it was a good purchase!

2 comments:

  1. YUM! I heard good things about these! are they expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this box was between $6-$8. I'll have to go back to my receipt and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete