Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Digiulio Brothers

When we pulled up in the parking lot, it is obvious this Perkins Road restaurant is a bit of a treasure because there was a crowd waiting outside come dinner time! Once we made it into Digiulio Brothers, I was shocked at the amount of tables crammed into such a small space! I felt like I was on top of my neighbors...but once they put the food on the table...I couldn't have cared less! I tried to take pictures but it was rather dark in there so none of them came out! So try to just imagine...

I ordered the Eggplant Parmesan. There wasn't a ton of vegetarian options but I didn't mind because this is one of my favorite Italian dishes. They had an eggplant appetizer but we skipped out because the entrees come with salads. The house dressing on the salad....wow-zer! It was a balsamic vinaigrette on crack! So very yummy that I used the bread on the table to absorbed every last bit on the plate! The bread was down right amazing as well. When they set my entree in front of me, I almost passed out! It was pretty large portions...but I had no problem taking it all down. Some of the best Eggplant Parmesan I've ever tasted!

This restaurant would be perfect for date-night because it really gives off a romantic vibe...and it is borderline pricey. My suggestion...don't go during obvious rush-times. We have tried to go here for lunch and the line was just too long for our short lunch period. So plan ahead!

WARNING: They do have misters on the entrance. I was nervous about walking under them because I thought I was going to get wet and my hair would be a mess (yep...I'm vain) but it affected me none! So have no worries!

All in all...this is a great place to grab Italian! Enjoy!

Digiulio Brothers on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. You've gotta try the Red Velvet cake at D Brother's! Best in town by far!

    ReplyDelete