Monday, August 30, 2010

The Evolution of Smooth

In an effort to waste time on Sunday, Chris and I were puttering around Target when I stumbled across EOS Shave Cream. I recently ran out of my old product full of parabens, so I was definitely in the market for something new.

EOS, the evolution of smooth, is made of natural aloe, shea butter, and antioxidant vitamins E and C. It is a non-foaming cream that leaves your skin feeling moisturized and smooth...plus, it allows for a closer shave. It is also packaged in a recyclable bottle...gotta love that! Apparently, you can use it to wet or dry shave..dry shaving freaks me out, so have fun with that!

I purchased the pomegranate raspberry fragrance and loved using it this morning! My legs feel excellent and the smell made me smile! I am a little unsure about some of the ingredients listed on the website, but I know it is a step toward something better, so for the interim, I'm ok with it.

Ladies, what do you use to shave?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome ! I am such a slacker and use conditioner to shave lol. But this kind looks awesome! I probably should invest and try it out. Yeah... I'm not a fan of the dry shaving unless a last minute poot trip is involved hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I am on my phone and can't type... I totally meant pooL!!!

    ReplyDelete