Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happiness in a Bottle?

I am not what one would call a morning person...to the point that I am down right mean to anyone and everyone before 9:00am....or if I'm being honest...lunch. Also, I hate to clean bathrooms.

Why am I telling you these seemingly unrelated factoids about myself? Well, I have found a solution to BOTH!

There are few fragrances that instantly fill me with happy thoughts. Being a fatty, most are food related...obviously. However, I recently purchased a daily shower spray with ylang ylang...

Every morning, after my shower, I give the walls a little spritz and it literally fills the entire bathroom with this unbelievably wonderful fragrance. This smell makes me so relaxed that when Chris came in asking if I was ready to go...when obviously I wasn't since I had on no make-up and was only half-dressed...I didn't spiral out of control on him as usual. I simply answered and went about my business.

AND...my shower has never looked cleaner! I have the glass (ish?) doors on the shower that reveal instantly if I've been a good housewife or not. Now, it looks as if I scrub them daily...when all I do is give it a spray! DISCLAIMER: I still scrub them every other week, so it isn't like I've given up completely...this just prolongs that nasty, horrible task!

To add to my pleasure with this purchase, it is a naturally-derived, non-toxic, biodegradable product in a 100% recycled plastic package! Thanks Method!




You can purchase online...but I've found this product locally at Target and Lowe's for around $4. I've purchased Method hand soap and love that too, but this was the first cleaning product I bought. There are TONS of different cleaning products that I can't wait to try out. I recently purchased the dish washing detergent, and as soon as my other is completely gone, I'll actually be able to use it. I'll let you know how that goes.

Let me know if you use any product that you can't live without!

3 comments:

  1. wow that's awesome! I had seen this product but didn't know if I really needed it lol. Thanks for the awesome review! I hate to clean so much that I don't even have products to recommend because I never use them unless I HAVE to lol! BUT... I did borrow a carpet steamer this week and have been having fun (????!!) steaming a different room each night. the carpets look like new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha i could have written that first paragraph!

    i'll have to try this stuff out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly do love this stuff! Smells like heaven!

    ReplyDelete