Friday, August 27, 2010

Working for the Weekend!

There is some fun stuff happening in Baton Rouge this weekend!

This evening, Chris and I are going to run to Duvic's for the monthly Friday Social for Student Life and Enrollment Management. I'm just an honorary member but Chris is the real deal so no one thinks it's too weird that I show up. Oh work parties!

I'll be up early on Saturday so I don't miss the Red Stick Farmer's Market! Tomorrow the Toyota Farm to Table Tour will be wrapping up and I'm pretty excited about it! Nine local chefs will be pairing with local farmers to showcase and promote locally grown food. How cool is that!?! It is from 8:00am to noon, so don't miss it!

Next, I'll be at the Mall of Louisiana selling raffle tickets for the Baton Rouge Junior League. If you are interested in supporting the League or you are interested in winning this Steel Grey 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport, let me know! Raffle tickets are only $5 each!


Lastly, Saturday evening is the 9th annual Taste of Tiger Tailgating. This is my first time to go and I am so excited! Apparently, there is tons of food, drinks and fun! Don't worry...I'll take tons of pictures!

That is what I'm up to...what do you have planned this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment